My photo
SERVICES | Capital Management - Promotions - Career Development

Saturday, December 29, 2012

By Any Means

KC
@TheKevinCosta
SODMB Co-Founder

I learned early from my father that if you want to be successful you have to work. 





Call me cocky or arrogant but I work extremely hard and if I want to show off the fruits of my labor, so be it. I'm lucky in the fact that my passion (equity trading) can bring in unlimited money. Trading is by no means easy, it just has virtually no barriers to entry. In fact, roughly 80% of short-term traders lose money. SODMB would be classified in the other 20%. I take the same "by any means" work ethic from my trading to my college work which is why I find myself on The Deans List semester after semester. So pay no attention to the outside noise and focus on working to succeed - by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment