My photo
SERVICES | Capital Management - Promotions - Career Development

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Benchmark


 Co-Founder of #StocksOnDeckMiamiBoys™


Benchmark…
 Comparing where you are now to where you were yesterday and where you want to be tomorrow.




Trading is not an easy skill to develop. I started in high school at the age of 16.  I knew this was what I wanted to do ever since my first profitable trade. Even though I have a couple years of experience trading, I know that I will always place a "bad trade". Today I'm still attempting to perfect my trading style. I've learned that I need to bounce back from my mistakes, write them down and do better the next day. I know that the only person that can stop me from being a winner is the hustler himself.


"The biggest mistake you can possibly make is not making any mistakes at all. Mistakes are what allow for growth in your life and is what makes life exciting".



 Juice
 Co-Founder of #StocksOnDeckMiamiBoys™







No comments:

Post a Comment