My photo
SERVICES | Capital Management - Promotions - Career Development

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Trade Tuesday, Dec 11th

KC
Twitter: @TheKevinCosta
SODMB Co-Founder

Washington seems to be hinting that a resolution on the Fiscal Cliff may not be reached, thus throwing us over the cliff. However, the markets had a rally today. Most notably the DJIA with a 3-figure intraday gain and ending the day up 78 points. I am currently in a "holding" state with my positions, along with $YHOO still in my portfolio which has been really taking off the last few days.

In my last The Trade post, I mentioned several penny stock winners. One of them was $CMBX which on Monday, continued its rally from Friday and hit as high as 14 dollars per share. Today's penny-stock winners were $BGMD (154% gain) and $SOMX (80% gain).

SODMB is staying focused and looking forward to playing however the U.S. hits the Fiscal Cliff (resolution or no-resolution).

No comments:

Post a Comment