My photo
SERVICES | Capital Management - Promotions - Career Development

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Motivation


KC

Twitter: @TheKevinCosta  Facebook: www.facebook.com/The1KevinCosta

Co-Founder of SODMB

Having the motivation to be "successful" is something I never had a problem with, but many others have and still do to this day. You will not make it if you need outside sources for motivation, you have to want it yourself. One thing that I found to give me much motivation for not wasting time is thinking about life. Visualize your life as an hourglass and have each grain of sand represent a day. This visualization is closer to the truth than you can imagine. Life is a ticking bomb and each minute wasted is lost forever, time waits for no-one. You will never get that time back. So if you want to do something, do it now because who knows...today could be your last day alive. People always wonder if there is a meaning to life. For me, my life's meaning is to achieve my goals and make my family proud because that is the least I can do in return for everything they have done for me. Remember, will you make your dent in the universe, or will you just be left behind by father time.
"One day you will wake up & there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now" - Paulo Coelho



KC

No comments:

Post a Comment